This web-store is owned and operated by Geek City Games and Comics, in Coralville, Iowa.
We will begin with items that are purchasable online, that you can redeem in the store. Here’s how the process will work:
- Navigate to the item you wish to purchase in the store
- Add the Item to your Cart
- Move to the Checkout Page through your Cart
- We currently accept only PayPal, however you do not need a PayPal account to proceed with the transaction.
- After the Checkout screen is completed, you will receive an email confirming your order, and contain your order number.
- Within 15 days of purchase, stop in to Geek City Games and Comics with your order number and Photo ID, and you can pick up your item instantly!
Terms and Conditions of the Geek City Web-Store
- All online sales will be handled by PayPal. You can pay via credit/debit card on PayPal without a PayPal account.
- Refunds can only be given within 15 days of purchase on Unopened products, and will only be given as a refund back through PayPal.
- Products not picked up within the 15 days will no longer be held, and no refund will be issued.
- If an extension is needed beyond 15 days, please inform us as quickly as possible.
- Please indicate in the customer notes section at checkout when your expected order pick-up date is.
- For tournament entries:
- Indicate in the customer notes the first and last name of all individuals you are purchasing tournament entries for. You will be placed chronologically in the event sign-up in the same way as you would if you signed up in-store.
- No refunds are available for tournament entries.
- For shipped items:
- If a refund is given within 15 days, and we receive back the same unopened products, there will not be a refund of any shipping costs.
- Geek City has the option of cancelling or denying any purchase on the web-store at any time for any reason. If this happens after payment has been completed, a full refund will be given, and an email stating the cancellation will be sent to the customer email.